We believe the IGSM (International Graduate School of Ministry has a unique opportunity to transform communities, regions, cities and even nations through the training of Christian leaders. Because these leaders are already significantly invested in their communities they serve, they have the best opportunity to be catalysts for supernatural change. Unfortunately, less than 5% of ministry leaders in Africa have been able to access any kind of advanced training.
Our passion has been to develop contextually informed, dynamic life-long learners who have the heart and passion to make the necessary applications to real-life challenges, and opportunities they face every day.
To that end IGSM has developed a specialized training program that is:
• Focused on the practical issues and problems Christian leaders face every day.
• Affordable – our tuitions average about 20% of other theological schools. (We have graduated over 200 students since 2015 and currently have about 300 students taking classes)
• Available in any location so students can study while continuing to serve in their community – even for students without internet access or personal computers. (We currently have classes in five different countries in both urban and rural areas.)
• Interdenominational (20+ different denominations represented among our students,)
• A combination of online and mentor-assisted small group learning that creates personal and relevant learning experiences.
• Offering Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor of Ministry, Master of Ministry, and Doctor of Ministry programs.
• High quality. (Last year our students rated the school 90 out of 100)
We believe that through the IGSM program we can contribute significantly to the global awakening that will extend God’s glory throughout the earth.
And all that you’ve learned from me, confirmed by the integrity of my life, pass on to faithful leaders who are competent to teach the congregations the same revelation. (2 Tim 2:2 TPT)